I am Dr. Inhi Kim, a founder of TUPA. TUPA dedicates our valuable time to improving our daily lives by providing solutions to urban and traffic problems.
TUPA is located in the Cho Chun Shik Graduate School of Mobility at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). It used to operate in Monash Univeristy and Kongju National University.
Tupa will continue to collaborate with Kongju National University, the SEU-Monash joint research institute and Institute of Transport Study(ITS) at Monash University, Australia which is a leading transport institute at Monash University with a long history as the Key National Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Research in Transport Management recognized by the Australian Government.
TUPA has gained a range of advanced skills with a global perspective and develop more sustainable transport systems.
We are very excited to embrace a new chapter in Korea. I hope to communicate with all of you through this platform.
- Jan. 2023 ~ Present: KAIST, Associate Professor
- Sept. 2020 ~ Present: Monash University, Adjunct Senior Lecturer
- Sept. 2020 ~ Dec. 2022: Kongju National University, Associate Professor
- Jan. 2019 ~ Aug. 2020: Dept. of Civil Engineering, Monash University, Senior lecturer(Associate Professor)
- Jan. 2015 ~ Dec. 2018: Dept. of Civil Engineering, Monash University, Lecturer(Assistant Professor)
- May. 2014 ~ Dec. 2014: Dept. of Civil & Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, Qatar University, Post Doc.
- Aug. 2007 ~ Jan. 2012: PTV Group, UAE, Singapore, Germany, Australia
Dr. Inhi Kim