Masters and PhD Scholarship @ KAIST, South Korea
KAIST invites applications for multiple Masters and PhD positions in various areas of Transportation engineering under multiple research projects
- Machine learning in Transportation
- Safety analytics
- Data science in Transportation
- Simulation, including VR/AR
- Advanced transport planning strategy
- Modeling temporal-spatial analysis
- Tuition fee waive
- International and domestic conference
- Seminar and workshop financial support
- Applicants must have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in the following areas: Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science, Transport engineering, or Urban planning.
- The applicant must have a strong academic record, which, for example, a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher or equivalent to H1 or First-Class Honours Degree.
- The applicant is highly recommended to have some knowledge/background and a strong interest in the following areas: machine learning, big data, simulation, and modelling.
- Analytical skills and programming languages such as Python and C.
- Published SCI papers are preferable.
- The following criteria will be considered during the assessment:
- Candidate’s academic performance in the bachelor’s degree (or Master’s degree),
- Quality of the degree completed,
- Completion time of the degree,
- Knowledge in the relevant research field, including any publications in reputable journals and conferences,
- English language proficiency and
- Online interviews and references.
- KAIST International Graduate Admission
- 2024 Spring Entry: August 25 – September 15, 2023
- 2023 Fall Entry (Early Track): December 1 – Decemebr 22, 2022
- 2023 Fall Entry (Regular Track): February 28 – March 22, 2023
Faculty/Portfolio: Cho Chun Shik Graduate School (https://gt.kaist.ac.kr/ )
Location: Daejeon, South Korea
Casual Interview: Selected candidates will be given an interview
Inquiries shall be sent to:
The Lead Chief Investigator, Dr Inhi Kim,