I am pleased to announce that many research papers authored by our Master students are accepted by “The 17th COTA conference International Conference of Transportation Professionals (CICTP2017) ” which will be held during July 7-9, 2017, in Shanghai, China.
- Understanding road rage Insights from a synthesis of research by Xiaohui Xu, Hanyu Lin, Zihao Liu (All 2015)
- Social media application for illegal parking problem by Bo Wang(2015)
- Modelling asymmetric and non-additive P&R schemes by Xiyuan Chen(2013, Phd)
- Analysis of Public Bicycle Sharing Network based on Complex Network Theory by Chunliang Wu (2015) and Yang Shao (2015)
- Perspectives of opening a gated community and its effect by Chaoqun Song(2014), Tian-Qi Gu(PhD)
Analysis of Vehicle Stop-And-Go Driving Behaviors At Signalized Intersections by Sicong Zhu from Beijing Jiatong Univerity
I expect more papers are on the way to be accepted and will update more shortly. Well done all