Well done TUPA on TRB 2019. 5 papers accepted this round. The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 98th Annual Meeting will be held January 13–17, 2019, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington, D.C. The information-packed program is expected to attract more than 13,000 transportation professionals from around the world.
- Chunliang Wu, Exploring the relationship between built environment and public sharing bike flow in Suzhou, China using geographically weighted regression model
- Wenhua Jiang, Imputation of missing transfer passenger flow with self-measuring multi-task gaussian process
- Meina Zheng, An analysis of short-term available parking space forecasting method based on LSTM neural network
- Duy Nguyen-Phuoc, Turn signal use among car drivers and motorcyclists at intersections: a case study of Danang, Vietnam
- Khaled Sabban, Inhi Kim, User Satisfaction of the Road Network: A Structural Equation Model